Procafe is the fruit of experience of specialists in the agricultural sector who have been willing to explore new alternatives for coffee growers in the interior of Minas Gerais. After more than 40 years of great partnerships and expertise in the transportation, storage, roasting and marketing of coffee beans, we have overcome the obstacles and expanded our services to the four corners of the world.
- Region: Procafe coffee comes from the Cerrado , Minas Region of Brazil . Cerrado De Minas is a Grassland in Central Brazil. It was named by WWF, the biologically richest savanna in the world.
- Process: Procafe coffee is treated via the pure processing method. In this process, the skin of the cherry is left to ferment on the bean, then left to dry up once the cherry is completely fermented.
- Altitude: Procafe coffee is cultivated at 1350m above sea level.
- Picking Process: The growers use the selective picking method to collect the coffee beans. This is where they take only the strongest cherries to be sent for handling. It takes time and manpower to do, but the results and quality are amazing!
- Type: Arabica Coffee Beans
- Region: Cerrado Minas , Brazil
- Size: 17/18
- Crop: 2019/2020
- Score: 82
- Altitude: +/- 1000 m
- Process: Natural
- Characteristic: Intense aroma, with a background of orange, notes of nuts, citric acidity, incorporated, sweet taste with medium notes of chocolate and long finalization.