Guatemala Finca Santa Paula – Capsules
Dark chocolate, caramel fudge, orange rind. Medium Body, and creamy finish.
- Farm: Finca Santa Paula
- Varietal(s): 80% Caturra; 18% Catuaí; 2% Catimor
- Processing: Fully washed & dried on raised beds
- Altitude: 1,375 metres above sea level
- Owner: Oscar and Christian Schaps
- Town: San Pedro Carcha
- Region: Alta Verapaz, Cobán
- Country: Guatemala
- Total size of farm: Approx. 65 hectares
- Area under coffee: 65 hectares
- Cup profile: Dark chocolate, caramel fudge, orange rind. Medium Body, and creamy finish.