La Marzocco GS3 AV 1 Group:
The La Marzocco engineering group set out to take the most advanced La Marzocco technology and translate it for a home espresso machine.
The gs3 features the thermal stability system used in the La Marzocco Strada, including a preheating system, digital PID controller, saturated groups, a dual-boiler system, and digital display. These features make for a luxury espresso preparation platform: everything you could hope for as someone who wants to enjoy the best-quality espresso at home.
All that’s left for you to do is to grind, dose, and tamp.
- Exposed saturated group: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Internal pump: makes the GS3 ideal for the home.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Performance touch steam wands: High performing steam wandsthat are cool to the touch.
- Water reservoir an integrated 3.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Hot water economizer fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Main Features
- Groups: 1
- Boiler Type: Dual boilers
- Pump Type: Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller: Yes
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
IOT APP Features:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- Setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
- specifications: 1grp
- Height (cm/in): 35,5 / 14
- Width (cm/in): 40 / 16
- Depth (cm/in): 53 / 21
- Weight (kg/lbs): 34,5 / 76,1
- Voltage (VAC)220V Single Phase,110V Single Phase
- Wattage Elements: 2120(220V),1620(100V)
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 1,5
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3,5